Intensive Care Services
Are you or someone you love, experiencing trouble breathing and a rapid heart rate?
Sweating excessively for no reason? If this sounds like something you or someone you love has experienced, Treasureholds Specialist Hospital can help!
Our Intensive Care Services at Treasure Hold Specialist Hospital is a specialised unit with highly experienced specialists ready to provide care and comfort for your loved ones.
In-house facilities like an ultrasound theatre, critical care unit with 24-hour monitoring systems and other state-of-the-art facilities are available to serve you. Various procedures are done here like C-section, ventilation and artificial respiration, dialysis etc.
Our neonatal intensive care unit is specially equipped to take care of babies from birth to seven years of age. Our paediatric intensive care unit provides full-time monitoring for children between the ages of three months and five years.
We offer a state-of-the-art facility conducive to providing high-quality care to both adult and pediatric patients facing life-threatening ailments.
Our goal is to deliver more than just professional medical services; we strive to create an environment that is healthy, comfortable and conducive for fast healing and recovery
Our dedicated specialist nurses and doctors provide round the clock care. to ensure that all babies are treated with the utmost care and compassion.
We offer a number of specialised services including heart monitoring, fertility treatment for both partners, high-resolution ultrasound scanning for mothers at risk of delivering prematurely and much more.
Our paediatric care service is designed to provide an environment that will allow your baby to grow and thrive. Our highly skilled specialists offer a range of high definition scans, medical tests and treatments using the most up to date technology available in order to keep your baby healthy.
To ensure our specialist team can deliver the best possible care, we have recently invested in state-of-the-art facilities for neonatology and paediatrics.
Our Intensive Care Services provide a range of medical, nursing and social care services for adults who are critically ill.
The unit provides the highest level of care for seriously ill adults. Featuring critical care beds, specialists, 24-hour monitoring and more, our intensive care unit is designed to give patients the very best chance of surviving and getting better.
Clinical Services We Provide
- Intensive Care Services (Neonatal/Paediatric/Adult)
- Accident/Emergency Services
- Neurosurgical Services/Spine Surgeries
- Urologist Clinic
- Pain Clinics
- Obstetrics (Deliveries) with Painless Labour
- Gynaecological Services
- General Surgical Services with Critical Care Support
Our Facilities & Edge
- Operating Theatre
- Autoclave and Other Sterilization facilities
- Medical records unit-Secure, tidy and well organised
- Echocardiogram Machine
- ECG Machine
- Ultrasound Scan
- Medical Laboratory- operating 24 Hours with facilities for all routine clinical investigations and immunoassay
- Pharmacy unit and Dispensary- with good stock, controlled and in-date drugs.
- Accident and Emergency Unit
- Standard and functional general practice/Family medicine
- Obstetric/ Maternity Unit
- Gynaecology Unit
- Surgery Unit
- Urology Unit
- Ear, Nose and Throat Unit
- Childcare/Pediatrics Unit
- Physiotherapy Unit
- Cardiologist/ Internal Medicine
- Pre-Employment/ Fitness to Work (FTW)
- Antenatal Care
- Painless Delivery
- Adult Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Spine Surgery/Neurosurgery
- Pain Clinic
- General Surgery
- General Pediatrics
- Eye Clinic